Why to Go Solar
Solar energy is ultimate renewable energy source
The cost of going solar and installing a solar panel based electricity generation system is comparatively within range for a residential or a commercial establishment as it is directly proportional to their individual energy and power needs. Moreover, finance and leasing options make it a go to option for individuals as well as business houses that have a certain amount of open space that can house the panels and the related equipment.
Some obvious benefits of installing a properly designed solar energy generating system:
- Government approved subsidies can be applied to the cost of the equipment from the day you decide to go for it.
- Guaranteed cleaner and greener energy generation which makes it environment friendly for the future years to come.
- Opportunity of generating revenue through additional power generation that can be fed back into the regional grid.
- Insurance against any future rise in energy costs that may be levied by the utility company.
- The cost of going solar is easily recovered within a span of three to five years; immediate savings start from day one in the form of reduced electricity bills due to lower usage.